May 12 at 5 pm, Screening of Tickling Giants (UCD campus, Science building (Speer and Lawrence) SI 1111). Organized by the Denver Action Committee and UCD Department of Anthropology Club.
Please print out the attached flier and post as you like.
Also RSVP on FB or EventBrite.
Can't wait to see you there!
1. Write a letter to our members of Congress to tell them that climate change is real and is affecting our lives in Colorado. Pick a topic to write about:
2. Be sure to include your mailing address.
3. After you complete your letter, change the header so that we have three letters from you -- one to each member of Congress. So, one letter to Senator Gardner, one to Senator Bennet, and one to Congresswoman DeGette. Make any other tweaks necessary, if you personalized any of the letters.
4. Scan your signed letters.
5. Email your scan as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, April 11, 9 am.
6. When we meet the staff, we will present them with your letters.
7. Ask a friend to write a letter too!